Monday, April 26, 2010

26 APRIL - HAPPIE 19th BIRTHDAE SUJENA !


HAPPIE BIRTHDAE SISTER SUJENA ^^
went to celebrate her bd at marina sq yuki-yaki tgt wif LICHUN,
SUJENA & myself :] had lots of fun stuffing ourselves and
screeming "ouch" when we cook the food .. & it seems that
onli our table keep ouchouchouch ; i didnt hear any ouch frm
other table also noh . haha , damn funnie plus we enjoyed
playing and cooking the ice cream `so hella delicious ~ and we
took 10 and more cups of liquid cream to cook e icecream manxz .
over all had fun playing at yuki yaki but still prefer sakura's foods :)
Aftermath walk ard and i went hme at 9.30pm as work next dae .
HAPPIE BIRTHDAE ONCE AGAIN SIS ! ^^
LET THE PICS DO TALKING YO !

COOKING THE ICECREAM ..
AND I MADE A FACE , AND ITS A TEARY EYES ..

SUSU POURING THE PEPPERMINT ICECREAM ..

ITS HBD SU ! NOT HDB AR .. HAHA POURED BY MII USIN RASBERRY ICECREAM





































25 APRIL ; SUNDAE - OUT WIF 3 SISTAZ !

Finally another outing wif my 2 PRECIOUS :]
Out to bugis shop ard bt sadly i didnt bought anything :(
anyways , aftermath we headed to marina sq fer k session .
sing,sang, sung and our session ended at 10plus ..
oh ya , and it was a damn funnie ending to end our dae .
hahaha , my gers should noe wat i mean .. hehehe . cant
stop thinking bout that dae manxzx that expression plus
lookin at wall toking to us . ahhaha .. love yew my 2 dearest !




















































woohooos ~ im glad i spend my 2 full off days wif my
lovelies and its a rare one too ! how i wish my next off
days would be the same as this , but i doubt so coz we are
all busy wif own work/life and thats where we seldom get
to meet .. i rather occupy my free time wif them than to
think bout that idiotic moron altough i myself sae i dun
wanna think bout him alr ` sometimes it juz flashed back
those memories manxzx . arghhh ! thats y i wanna spend
my free time wisely and wif the happening ppl :) they make
my day ; and bring my life back to sunshine ^^ thanx gers !
iloveyewgers truckloads !

No comments: