Friday, May 14, 2010


hey yo ! :)
CHRISTINE came to look fer mii
@ my hse in e afternoon and slacked
till evening and off to marina sq to meet my
god bro and to go bowling there too , ended up
that mangkok cant make up her mind and this
fricker minder woman keep wan watch movie
then wan bowl .. end up watch movie at suntec .
plus my god bro didnt turn up and went MIA !
knn ! gonna get scoldin frm mii later .. argghh .
hmms .. mangkok and mii watched a malay
movie the "NIYANG RAPIT" scary movie plus kinda
horror manxzx .. hmmm . but its quite good :]
rate it 8/10 . aftermath at 11plus she cab-ed somewhere
else while i train-ed back wif AHBEE as saw her
at her workin place ; chit chated and dropped at
bishan then parted ... ^^




130510 THURSDAE
hey yo my ppl ! :)
its my 1st off todae & was super bored ,
woke up late afternoon and thinking to
join the rest of my colleagues fer k session
anot ; end up didnt went k session but
meet sister SUJENA instead as shes bored
at hme too plus being an emo head ! haha .
cheered her up and drag her to go out and
she did ` yeah !! ^^ hmms .. met her at far
east as i wanna buy a watch there . Firstly ,
went 5th floor to have my so called breaskfast/lunch/
dinner nahx .. sis didnt eat .. see i told yew to eat
yew dun wan .. nw yew hungry alr .. wahahah !
always listen to mii !! lols . anyways , aftermath
camwhore session then headed to cine and half way
i couldnt make up my mind to go ion or cine ;
end up to cine , walk ard and bought myself
a alibaba pants ; sis wanna buy too but she sae
she will come back fer it soon .. buy alr tell mii ,
next time go out wear tgt k :] hehe . we bus-ed
back separately at 10plus ` half way in bus sis
text-ed mii tellin mii her bus ish behind mine
and i sae " sae hello to my bus backside" .
wahahahahahah !~ although it was 4hrs tgt
but i treasure every hours we spend. loves&misses.
PICS AHEAD




























PICS TAKEN @ WORK .















No comments: