Monday, June 14, 2010

120610 SATURDAE
hey yo my ppl :)
im back fer more action !
hmm .. the dae before sat , somethin
dramatic happen while i juz ended work
reached hm and settle dwn eating pizza hut
and watchin world cup , received a call
frm AH BEE that something bad had happen
to one of my lovelies so i stopped wat eva i
was doing and rushed dwn my hse coffeeshop
to be there fer my sis & BEE`ZULING`TINGTING
was there ` ok dun wanna eloborate much ; ton
opposite my blk wif e gers and hme at 6plus ..
juz hope things will be alrite soon :)
Alrite , met up wif my jiemeis XIUSUI`SUJENA
& HANZHI at bugis and walked and catch up .
street fer shopping`fulusou fer ice monster`illuma fer
so called dinner and to amk to meet AH BEE & ZULING .
once again stayed out late nite till dawn at amk
and this time wif more alcohol and crazie drunktard
ppl doing stupid funnie stuff .. hahahah , laugh our
asses out manxzx .. back hme e next morning at 6am :]
HAD GREAT 2 OFF DAYS WIF MY GERS & GUY !



































No comments: