Saturday, June 19, 2010

180610 FRIDAE
hey yo my ppl ! its my first off :) the dae before ysd , was on mc `
those fucking office ppl damn one kind wan sia .. i alr text my team
leader im reporting sick and end up another idiot sae i didnt ..
wtf manxzx and now they sae my mpi GONE ! byebye mpi :(
money fly juz liddat coz of stupid ppl in that stupid office ..
fuck them ar ! grrrr .. hmm .. ok wateva ! i realli have to find other
job alr ; its getting on my nerves alr all this shit ..

Hmm .. went to amk polyclinic accompany PEILING mei ,
NABILAH came to look fer us awhile later then walk ard amk
then meet AZLIN`RAHUL`NADIA & another guy awhile ..
and off we go to bishan to fetch XIUSUI frm skool , been fetching
sister fer the past 3 days also :) see hw good i am , where to find
this kinda sister rite ?? hehe . Well , aftermath slack under void
deck awhile and off to xs hse as RONGJI drive and brought us
to amk to meet SHAWJIE & ZULING :) waited and waited then
drive off to 339 as sj wanna eat ; was kinda bored alr so rj send
mii and nabs hme first as e next morning nabs have funfair and
as fer mii i dun wanna waste time there and e next morning ,
i have my feet surgery !!! hellll ~ scary sia .. and luckily sister
xs willing to accompany mii go if nt im all alone .. hmmm .. all
e best fer mii and hopefully it cures soon :)))
alrite let e pics do e talking ^^















OVERDUE PICS TAKEN @ WORK






I AM NOT ALONE `THEY ARE HERE WIF MII !!
ALTHOUGH THEY ARE FAR APART `ALWAYS IN
MY HEART ; THEY ARE HERE TO STAY ...
I AM NOT ALONEEEEE ~

No comments: