Tuesday, June 22, 2010


hey yo my ppl ! im back fer more updatess .
i had my feet surgery on e 19 june , thanx to sister
XIUSUI fer accompanying mii early in e morning
at 9am fer my surgery :)) there ish a corn underneath
my right feet and it hurts so much when im walking
so doc did a surgery to remove the corn noh , its damn
freakin pain when e doc injected to numb e pain bt even
when he started to cut i still feel the freakin pain manxz ,
sister witness it all ! omg ! i shouldnt have seen the hole
sia . damn scary plus discussting sia .. omg ! doc gave mii
3 days mc and i cant even go out wif fwens and work :(
but realli THANX TO NABILAH`TRACY`SUJENA`
fer visiting mii and bringing mii food ^^
hmmms .. been slackin under my void deck these 3 days
playing uno and i cant even walk properly which casues
a damn irritating and tiring feet as i use only one and a
half feet to support my body weight .. arghhh swollen foot !
anyways , later morning i will be going back to work alr`
and i requested to do A.H as lite duty coz im nt suppose to wear
shoes before it totally heals but i rather do AH then sittin
in office and doing stupid things and seeing idiotic ppl there :/
hmm .. ok , hope my wound heals very very soon .











&& thanx to someone fer yr care and concern before
and after my surgery ` i appreaciate it alot boi :)
although yew insist bt i noe i noe .. i will juz take care
of myself and try my best to walk properly wif my
own therapy :)) thanx alot guys !!


No comments: